Philly has a wide range of coin shops befitting the second largest city on the East Coast. With a population of over 1.5 million people, there are lots of great opportunities to find great deals on coins that have been traded in around the city. To help you cut to the chase, and visit the best coin stores in Philadelphia, we have compiled a list of our top three favorites.
South Street Coin and Jewelry
South Street Coin and Jewelry have over 70 years of experience in the field of buying and selling precious metal coins and bullion. If you are in Philadelphia and want to shop for some coins or silver then they should definitely be on your list of stores to visit. No matter what coin you are after and what size of bullion bars you require, they will either have it or know someone who has.
In order to keep their customers happy they will liaise with other dealers in their network on your behalf to make your hard to find purchase a reality. As well as .999 fineness silver coins, they also have 90% and 40% silver coins available by the bag load. So whatever your budget or investment plans, South Street Coin and Jewelry should be able to assist you.
- For more information on this Philly coin shop visit the website at http://www.southstreetcoins.com
- If you want to make a telephone enquiry, call the store on 215-413-3900
- To pay the store a visit head on down to 619 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Three Gold Brothers
This Philadelphia coin and precious metals shop has been in business for many years and is very popular with those who regularly buy and sell gold and silver in the city. As well as dealing in bullion they are also a source of high quality watches, buying and selling them to trade and the general public. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, even if you are just doing some initial research rather than being in a buying frame of mind.
Three Gold Brothers are pleased to make it known that they get most of their business from word of mouth recommendations and referrals from happy customers. This shows that the level of service they offer is good enough for previous customers to endorse them to their friends and families.
If you have any metals or jewelry you want to sell, this Philly coin shop offers a great mail-in service for allowing you to easily get your goods to them for an evaluation. They are also active on eBay, selling many items including silver coins and bars.
- To find out more, visit their webpage at: http://www.threegoldbrothers.com/
- This Philadelphia coin shop is located at 711 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19106
- To speak to the staff at Three Gold Brothers dial 215-627-1103
International Coins Unlimited
If you want to buy or sell any coins or bullion in Philadelphia then make sure you pay this store a visit before you decide upon where to strike your deal. With 48 years in the trade, they know what they are doing here and can help you with any queries and inquiries you might have about precious metals in general.
As well as trading in precious metals, you can also come here to find a great selection of pocket watches, diamonds, antiques and war memorabilia. While visiting the shop is one option, the staff at International Coins Unlimited can do estate appraisals to help you value larger collections.
- For the full list of services provided visit the website at http://www.internationalcoinsinc.com/
- To talk to a friendly member of staff visit the store at 1825 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111
- For any phone enquiries dial 215-745–4900